Smallworld Internet Application Server
The Smallworld Internet Application Server software is an advanced spatial solution that distributes your network solution—not just maps—to any Internet-enabled device or desktop. With this product, you can add spatial functionality to your entire suite of business-to-consumer, business-to-employee and business-to-business applications.
Features and Benefits
Since Smallworld Internet Application Server is based on
established Internet standards such as XML and emerging
geographic Internet standards like WMS and GML, it’s
easy to add spatial information to existing online applications,
significantly reducing application development and support costs.
You can also leverage the uniquely customizable development
environment of Smallworld Core Spatial Technology™ to deploy
your own custom applications.
The Smallworld Internet Application Server software offers:
- Rapid deployment of spatial applications over the Internet and your intranet
- Secure online access to spatial data without copying or publishing the database
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy administration and maintenance
- Flexibility and extensibility on both the client and server sides
- Class A HTML client framework