Kelman Transport X²
Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA) and moisture measurement of insulating fluids are recognized as the most important tests for condition assessment of fluid-insulated transformers.
Kelman Transport X² is a portable ‘lab in a box’ delivering detailed analysis with short turnaround times. In critical situations, the ability to perform DGA in less than 30 minutes on the spot, empowers asset owners to determine a transformer’s condition onsite and thereby allow operational decisions to be made at the earliest opportunity.
GE was the first to deliver consumable-free DGA products to the market and new Transport X² -version represents the next generation of its portable system.
- Measurement of 7 diagnostic gases and moisture content in the oil
- Fast diagnostics in less than 30 minutes
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with step-by-step instructions and Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with mineral insulating oils and newer ester-based fluids (natural and synthetic)
- Enables operators to effectively respond to alarms, trip events and supports on-site field decision making
- Ideal companion to GE’s range of single gas online DGA monitors for adding transformer diagnostics
- Built-in internationally recognized DGA diagnostic software tools
- 5 year warranty as standard
- Mission critical industrial transformers
- Distribution transformers
- Buchholz relay gas
- Tap changer tanks
- Instrument transformers
- Oil filled circuit breakers