Kelman TRANSPORT X
Analysis of a transformer oil sample for dissolved gases by a laboratory is an established technique recognised as the most important test for monitoring power transformers.
The Kelman TRANSPORT X is a compact portable Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA) system which can be used to analyze oil samples for all dissolved fault gases and moisture. If abnormal levels are detected, it further provides a diagnostic using various IEEE/IEC approved interpretation rules.
This is a vital piece of equipment when more frequent oil tests need to be performed on aging transformers or when an immediate on-site diagnostic is required following an alarm from a single gas DGA monitor.
- All sizes of transformers tanks.
- Ideal for site intervention teams.
- Generation to Distribution transformers.
- OLTC and any oil filled equipment.
- Measures individually all 7 fault-gases plus water content (moisture) from a manually taken oil sample.
- Provides all results and a diagnostic based on several methods in less than 30 minutes.
- Option to process transformer mathematical models based on IEEE/IEC standards and only transmit key results.
- Easy to operate with minimal training.
- No moving parts, no pumps and no extra piping required.
- Ability to go from high gassed samples (such as tap changers) to low gassed samples (such as main tanks) with no contamination of results.
- Wide detection range with excellent accuracy for all seven fault gases (typically 1-50,000 ppm).
- Only 11kg (24lbs) in a rugged convenient carry case.
- No carrier or calibration gases needed.
- Suitable for transport on plane as hand luggage.
- Extremely easy step-by-step operation.
- Color screen with touch control for operation and results display.
- Up to 20,000 records stored in internal memory.
- Embedded thermal printer for hard copy of results.