9 gas on-line DGA for monitoring and diagnostics critical transformers
GE’s Kelman DGA 900 is next generation multi-gas on-line DGA and moisture analyser. At its heart lies an evolved implementation of GE’s proven Photo-Acoustic Spectroscopy (PAS) measurement technology, providing laboratory challenging levels of precision and repeatability with no consumables and no need for frequent re-calibration.
Benefiting from over 40 years of global DGA vendor experience, the Kelman DGA 900 encapsulates learnings and improvements derived from its predecessors to bring improved performance, innovative new features, enhanced user experience and increased robustness.
The Kelman DGA 900 is an invaluable foundational tool for implementing Asset Performance Management (APM) across electrical generation, transmission and industry, enabling a condition based asset replacement strategy and delivering improvements in system reliability and availability.
A DS-Agile™ and PREDIX™ Grid APM ready device, the DGA 900’s wide range of communication methods and protocols enables connection to those platforms and integration with GE’s Perception™ transformer fleet management software as well as other software, historian and SCADA systems.
- Provides remote alert and multi-gas diagnostic of deteriorating transformer condition
- Expedites operational decisions without needing to go to site for manual oil sampling
- Issues can be detected in their infancy, avoiding unexpected failures and facilitating planned outages
- Anchors condition based maintenance and asset replacement strategies on hard data
- No need for consumables or frequent recalibration to operate at optimum performance
- New “Rapid Mode” provides near real time insight on fast developing faults
- Enhanced computing power, highly scalable I/Os and integrated HMI combine to provide a powerful highly flexible transformer monitoring solution
- Compatible with mineral insulating oils and newer ester based fluids (natural and synthetic)
DGA 900 gas levels displayed on the local LCD screen