Spatialworld Oy data privacy statement
At Spatialworld we respect the privacy of individuals and recognize the importance of the personal data entrusted to us by our customers, our employees and other parties. It is our responsibility to -in a relevant and proper manner- process and protect all personal data compliant with the applicable privacy legislation.
In short, the general principles for protecting personal data within Spatialworld are:
- We limit the collection and processing of personal data. We register details about individuals limited to achieving the purpose of the processing.
- We process (sensitive) personal data only if the processing has a clear legal ground.
- We inform individuals which personal data we collect and how these data will be used.
- We treat personal data as strictly confidential and take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against loss or unlawful processing.
- We keep personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or local law requires.
- Our systems and processes support personal data protection.
- Where we outsource processing of personal data we impose contractual obligations to protect these data.
If you have any questions or comments in relation to this Data Privacy Statement or the processing of your personal data by Spatialworld, please contact us using our feedback form.